Okay, Scott. In response to your observation, I will start using this page again. My thoughts are pretty limited to these:
1. I hate being on the ship and cannot wait to leave. Even worse than before, I dread going to work.
2. I am still mired in a mess that is leftover from moving in. Once Nat builds some furniture and I buy some furniture, things should be a little more cleaned up around here.
3. Life is turning into a routine. The novelty of moving into the house is wearing off and I am soon going to lose interest in making the improvements that I was so enthusiastic before.
4. Saving money is hard. The only way you can do it is to not live like you want to, not go out to eat a lot and to watch t.v. instead of going out. So, I guess I will end up watching a lot of t.v. But it is hard when friends want to do stuff all the time. I worry even more for Nat because I actually have money but he ends up participating because of me.
So, did you hear that the governor of Ajaria resigned?
Eric had a large Uno de Mayo party on Saturday to celebrate his soon to come departure for Jacksonville where his new squadron is based. It consisted of lots of pilots getting drunk. We even had a few navy nurses in attendance to liven up the party. Then, someone broke the backyard fence and people from an adjacent party showed up. All in all, it was about the biggest display of debauchery I have seen outside of Mardi Gras videos.
Jessica is a wonderful gal. On Sunday, she made banana pancakes and eggs for brunch at her place. Then, she and I and another friend went down to Mexico. Much fun. The town of Tecate, home of the brewery has a lot fo shoe stores. Hay muchas zapatarias. Then, I was forced to watch a girly movie with the two of them, a romantic comedy starring Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore. Girls.
Buy Fulvic Acid Online
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment