Friday, May 7, 2004

Discovery

Well, I would say that nobody will stumble upon this website. I tried to google it but despite the fact that blogger is owned by google, it does not register. I think that this is good. Someone wil have to know the exact address to get here. Also, I think that we can put some images on here but it is a little complicated and I need Nat's help. I mean, not that complicated but he has the resources required.
Voyuerism, yes. I do it all the time, reading other people's so-called journals. They are somewhat interesting at times. However, it gets a bit tiresome because you have no real connection with the writers. Unless they are doing something topical, personal rants are not very compelling. Hence, our little discussions wil be safe from the real interest of strangers.

Update: I guess I don't know how googling works because obviously it wouldn't register unless it was linked to first.