Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Life Index

Ate today: shredded wheat cereal with whole milk, King's Hawaiian bread, banana, tangerine, pastry from a Korean bakery, peppered flank steak, a can of low sodium vegetable soup, 20 oz diet Pepsi, box of Minute Maid apple strawberry juice.

Books: just finished Foreign Student by Susan Choi, reading White Noise by Don DeLillo

Music: saw Apples in Stereo, Page France and Headlights in concert at Spaceland in LA; listening to a lot of Left Banke, Orange Peels; thinking that Wilco's Heavy Metal Drummer sounds something like Pavement's Cut Your Hair.

Days since I got out: 210 (6 months 28 days)

Haircuts since I got out: 2

Number of schools I applied to: 15

Number of schools I've been accepted to: 3

Number of schools I'm waitlisted for: 1

Number of schools I've been rejected from: 6

Number of schools that haven't replied yet: 5

No comments: