Just got back from the Bay Area, visiting my sister. Went to the Yo La Tengo concert on Saturday. Very cool. It's much better to see them live because those long tracks that always get interrupted by something more urgent don't get interrupted and you can watch Ira Kaplan rocking out in extended improvisational solos. I also noticed that the drum kit is lefty. Never noticed that before. As many first-timers commented, "They are so eclectic." Yes they are.
Also, the thing about SF, Oakland and Berkeley is that all the Brit-style pubs have weekly pub quizzes. We went to one on Sunday night and it was tons of fun. Then, I looked for one down here in San Diego and the only one that I found was at Shakespeare's Pub, held merely once a month. What a lame town. In a quizzy sense, I mean.
Buy Fulvic Acid Online
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment